About Dr. Damon Raskin
Dr. Raskin is a leading board certified internist and Diplomate of the American Board of Addiction Medicine in Pacific Palisades, California. Treating patients in his private practice since 1996, Dr. Raskin has earned a reputation for exceptional patient care and effective individualized treatment.
Today, through cutting edge and compassionate techniques, Dr. Raskin helps his patients maintain and regain their health.
Dr. Raskin contributes regularly to local and national television broadcasts. Most recently he has appeared as a medical expert on Good Morning America and Nightline.
Undergraduate: Stanford University, B.A. Human Biology with Honors
Medical School: George Washington University School of Medicine with Distinction
Residency: University of California, Los Angeles
Specialties and Interests
- Preventative medicine
- Addiction medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Sleep medicine
- Treatment of obesity and excess weight
- Men’s Health and testosterone replacement
- Diplomate of the American Board of Addiction Medicine
- Alpha Omega National Medical Honor Society
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Medical Detox Specialist, Cliffside Malibu
- Medical Director, Pacific Convalescent in Santa Monica
- Medical Director, Good Shepherd Nursing Home
- Medical Director, Mid-Valley Hospice
- Staff Privileges, St. John’s Medical Center in Santa Monica
Dr. Raskin is married to his wife, Laura, who he met when they both served on the board of directors of the Pacific Palisades Chamber of Commerce. They have two children, Skyler and Stone, and enjoy traveling. He enjoys literature, speaking French, and hiking with his two dogs in the local mountains.